1. That a group of small business owners gathered together can make the world a better place.
2. In the value of sharing experiences with others and learning from them too.
3. In the opportunity that commenting and discussion create.
4. In reaching out and providing help to those who need it in their business struggles.
5. That collaboration is the best way to create something new.
6. That the community is bigger than any one member’s contributions.
7. That reflection produces insight.
8. In pushing each other to become better business owners and better people.
9. That we can give something back with every comment, question, or contribution.
10. That the blog is the most tangible and public place to see Professional Management in action.
About Ben Wilkoff
Teaching and Learning. A Lot.